Friday, July 15, 2016

Public Speaker

How ironic that my dream jobs all required some form of public speaking, though I have rather severe public speaking anxiety. :) 

I wanted to teach, to pastor, to motivate... 

Right now... I have two academic presentations coming up... I have about 10 days to prepare. I am going to treat this as a chance to fulfill my childhood dreams. 

I want to prepare well and treat the audience as my students, my congregations, my motivation and do a good one.

All the best little girl! You are brave and courageous and feisty! :) I know you're scared, but you are going to do well. You have a heart of a lion, you're a fighter. You are sincere in doing a job to inspire, to educate, and to give unto others. 

Prepare well and you'll do fine. Don't worry about it.

No comments: