Sunday, June 10, 2018

Why I feel like giving up...

I started this journey with such enthusiasm, maybe I felt I kinda got it. I found something that enables me to learn new things, challenges my mind, gives me an opportunity to work on my people skill and possibly also contribute to knowledge building in society.

But today, I am plagued with self-doubt and a perpetual mental fog. Some of my friends tell me that maybe I should give it up, some other of my friends tell me to hang in there.

I was just going through some of the revisions I've made and I realised that I didn't do too bad a job in revising them. But things have just gotten to such a state that I have very little passion or motivation to do much work. I can still do it but it has required me to drag my feet instead of come to it with much joy.

I didn't see this coming... And I don't really know what to do...

No comments: