Thursday, April 8, 2010

It still "unnerves" me a little when I think that the schools I attended had certain agenda when I attended them.

They wanted to develop in me certain character traits, inculcate certain skills and all, they wanted me to be the product of their vision.

Yet, implementation is not perfect.

And schools have differing ability to implement.

I compare my Secondary School and Junior College.

While both intended to create servant leaders, I find that I have a lot more opportunities to learn leadership in JC than in SS.

There are many possible factors that influence this outcome though...

Gosh, parents, think wisely when you enroll your child into a school. Don't just put them in the best school or the nearest school, think, what does this school value, is that what you want to be inculcated in your child?

No comments: