Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Self Publishing

You know I am that kind of person when I see everybody doing something a certain way, I will come along and say, “Hey! Look here, I’m going to do it this other way.”

Similar to perspectives. People see things a certain way, I like to see it in a different way. Perhaps this quality of mine has helped me somewhat in being “original”, and making an original contribution. Being original is not something I need to strive for. It’s something I yearn and desire for and feel good being. I just want to be different.

That’s not enough to be a scholar. You need to contribute in some ways.

Okay! Back here! I have quit the PHD but I have a thought of publishing a book on Amazon on how I managed to publish three articles from my Masters study. I am thinking to share this knowledge because the way I did it was unconventional. And also perhaps this could be a step for me to become self-employed. Or like a way to earn a bit of income to support myself. And yes, to share that knowledge as well.

So... let me try...

No comments: