Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Impressed

Have you ever been impressed by your own work?

After a 9 months break from that paper, after overcoming my fear of reading it, and reading it... I was impressed, especially by the literature review. 

How did I so deftly come up with that critique and hence the space for my research? I commented, "Wow!!" 

For moments like these... This is the reason I chose to continue working on patriotism despite my interest in practically everything. I had a firm grasp of the literature and it enabled me to reshape it into many formations so that I can keep coming up with new angles to position my data!

I am so excited! Can't wait to do major revisions and send it back. *fingers crossed* I want to see this published. Among all the three articles I've written from my Masters research, to me, this is my grandest contribution to the field and to existing knowledge. Better journals may not agree, but I know this in my heart.

No comments: