Saturday, December 13, 2014

Writing and writing

I love my supervisor very much.

I'm currently working on another paper. It's tough work. But I find the challenge immensely satisfying and rewarding. I know I need to put in many hours to get it done, but I anticipate doing just so when I wake up in the morning.

My supervisor asked very pertinent questions that helped me immediately see the focal point of the article, like its key selling point. Previously, I've been grappling so much with how to conceptualize and structure it. It wasn't coherent and I couldn't logically make sense of it.

This was a paper that I started writing in April, in preparation for a conference in July. And now that it's December, was still conceptually very messy, until my supervisor provided these very critical feedback.

You know, all along I had more hopes for this paper than the other one that was published? See, how wrong our judgments of ourselves can be.

But again, I want to do this with God. Hand-in-hand with God! I want to tap upon the knowledge and wisdom of a higher power. I want this to be supernatural work. :)

No comments: