Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Getting faster now...

I'm very happy! I think I'm getting it. Remember I told you that I struggled greatly to write a proper paper with a conceptual framework and all about a month ago. I basically did my analysis independent of the conceptual framework. And so I realized I needed the framework first, so I struggled, I did so many sketches of the potential framework, and then I reframed my analysis based on it. And after that, one more time I shaped the framework to match the analysis. That was a lot of hard work.

I'm writing another conference paper now. And I just did a draft structure of the paper. I'm happy because what previously took me so much headache and re-drafting and drafting, I managed to come up with it in a much shorter time today! :)

Let me show it to you:



I love structuring things before I write.

Thank God for this miracle. I hope I can write a good conference paper and get it published! :D

No comments: