Thursday, December 28, 2017

Literature Review is on the way...

I have been sorting ideas and then... I started categorizing ideas. More than half of my ideas I did not know how to fit together. But those I knew how, I started writing about them. Two days ago, I read what I have written and tried to strand them together. Today, I looked at the rest of the ideas and try to see how I could fit them into the current structure...

This is how writing the literature review at its early stages feel to me! And now, I am on holiday in Phuket.

I think a part of me wants to be a living example of how PhD student can do a good job with the PhD and still have lots of fun and time for personal development and to pursue his or her interests. Gosh. This is happening in my mind. Though probably whatever I’m doing now won’t change the statistics that a high percentage of graduate students are depressed... :(

No comments: